Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Bilingual Fraud Customer Service Representative
Great Benefits and Paid Training!
As a Bilingual Fraud Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the resolution of multi-product fraud related client requests by answering calls, chats, or emails in an inbound contact center. These individuals work in a fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic, multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner while delivering a great client experience. They provide seamless service delivery to answer client questions, resolve problems, perform account maintenance, and look for opportunities to deepen relationships through digital solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Answer Inbound Calls from customers/clients with questions concerning and/or related to their account.
- Respond and identifies client needs and recommends solutions when fraud has been identified by utilizing information learned during training and resources available through people, customer records, and knowledge management systems.
- Analyze and identify potential fraudulent situations and suspicious activity through the monitoring of card alerts and fraud prevention reporting.
- Process disputes and fraud claims in accordance with client policies and guidelines.
- Identifies and escalates through appropriate channels for items requiring risk review, exception handling or further analysis.
- Explain complicated topics in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide a high level of professional and courteous service using empathy when needed, while conducting account investigations.
- Log cases in database detailing actions taken on accounts and conversations with customers.
- Adhere to confidentiality requirements and laws to ensure information is disseminated only to authorized individuals.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
What you get:
- Full Time Employment
- This position is full-time (40 hours/week). Employees must be flexible to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our business hours.
- Business/Operations Hours: Monday – Sunday, 24/7
- Hourly Rate of $12.10 starting on day one
- Shift differential of $1.00 per hour if working hours between (6:00PM to 6:00AM)
- Paid Training
- Training Schedule: Monday-Friday (TBD)
- Vacation, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and additional benefits (eligible on day one)
People who succeed in this role have:
- The ability to convey complex information in clear and concise terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Displays passion, integrity, commitment, and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule.
- Successful completion of Conduent 3-to-6-week new hire paid training program.
- Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Can navigate multiple applications/screens and research solutions with This would include navigating multiple computer systems and platforms.
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from consumers.
- Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 1+ years of customer/client service experience.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background, credit check and security fingerprint.
- Must reside in Puerto Rico
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.