Eagle Harbor LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking Crime Gun Forensics Technicians to support our customer, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) in Wichita, KS.
Crime Gun Forensic Technicians primarily perform image and correlation reviews of firearms ballistic, related evidence through the ATF's National Integrated Ballistic Information Network (NIBIN). They analyze crime gun intelligence for law enforcement agencies, but do not participate in criminal investigations. By utilizing crime gun intelligence, the Forensic Technicians assist in identifying armed violent criminals, members of violent gangs and criminal organizations who are involved in shootings, violent criminal activity, or firearms trafficking which ATF and/or its State, local, and tribal partners may investigate.
Crime Gun Forensic Technicians primarily perform image and correlation reviews of firearms ballistic related evidence through the ATF's National Integrated Ballistic Information Network (NIBIN). Technicians will also support services related to data entry into various formats and databases. This position requires the ability to apply experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources. Candidate must possess the skill and ability to analyze, summarize, report, and share information.
- Perform image and correlation reviews to determine possible law enforcement leads;
- Perform quality control review of images for NIBIN Partner sites;
- Assist with training;
- Assisting with the Acquisition of ballistic evidence
- Enter data into spreadsheets.
- Enter data and updating charts and reports.
- Summarize information in writing.
- Establish rapport with others to accomplish objectives.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- Valid US Driver's License
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government issued security clearance.
- Must be able to successfully complete the ATF clearance process.
- Must be willing to provide a DNA sample as part of employment screening.
- B.S. Degree from accredited college or university preferred. Combination of formal education, work experience and on-the-job training may be substituted.
- Must successfully pass the training program and yearly required competency tests.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.