- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Engineering, Computers Science, or related field.
- 5+ years overall technical experience in either forensics, threat intelligence, incident response, security operations, or related technical information security field.
- Deep understanding of common network and application stack protocols, including but not limited to TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, TLS, XML, HTTP, etc.
- Strong Incident Handling experience.
- Strong and recent experience with malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- Strong experience with popular OS architectures (e.g. Russinovich’s Windows Internals, Linux kernel architecture, etc.).
- Experience with security operations tools, including but not limited to:
- Threat Intelligence Platforms