We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 5,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager to join our growing team. You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Managing a small team responsible for Transfer Agency, Regulatory reporting, Compliance and AML matters.
- Co-ordinating review and updates of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the Compliance and AML services provided to regulated clients.
- Ensuring that Compliance Monitoring Plans are adequately prepared and implemented for all regulated clients.
- Ensuring high standard of and timely delivery of service in line with clients’ expectations.
- Responsible to ensure that ongoing monitoring of regulated and non-regulated clients and investors is completed within the regulatory timeframes.
- Responsible to ensure that transactions monitoring is performed for all regulated and non-regulated clients and recorded in line with policies and procedures.
- Responsible for client on-boarding.
- Ideally approved by MFSA to hold regulatory mandates.
- Being the point of contact for the Transfer Agency team with regards to investor onboarding, annual compliance monitoring, general AML and Transfer Agency matters.
- Hold a university degree and/or relevant professional qualification.
- You have 5-10 years or more of relevant experience.
- You have expert knowledge of compliance requirements and AML regulations.
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach.
- You are organised with an eye for detail.
- You have the ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
- You possess good communication skills and you are able to deal with people at all levels.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During the interview process you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.