Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
For 2 consecutive years in 2022 & 2023, Aspire has been awarded Best Employer of the Year and Startup of the year by Asia FinTech Awards, and also LinkedIn’s Top Startup in Singapore. In 2023, we also made it to CB Insights’ Top 100 Global Fintech List.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team! Aspire serves as an environment for you to innovate and drive change with our team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international and diverse backgrounds.
Are you a top talent who is passionate about entrepreneurship? Join our rapidly growing team to make an impact in the fintech space!
About the team:
At Aspire, we are committed to empowering our customers throughout their journey with us. Our Operations Team ensures customers can operate seamlessly on our platform, and guarantee the best customer experience possible.
About the role:
- Design & implement a fraud framework to combat fraud
- Work with card issuers and schemes to investigate card-fraud-related cases
- Define fraud risk rules for continuous monitoring
- Ideate and implement anti-fraud measures aligning to acceptable business risk
- Assist in investigating on fraud-related customer issues
- Assist in managing tasks related to card fraud operations and actively contribute to the implementation of fraud operations initiatives. Additionally, foster and cultivate relationships with essential stakeholders
- Generate reports and insights regarding fraud activities
- Drive initiatives to find evolving fraud patterns and develop countermeasures
- At least 5 years of experience working in a payments-related role, and at least 3 years in a risk/fraud-related role
- Deep understanding and knowledge of card scheme rules, fraud rules, and fraud modules like Visa Risk Manager and MasterCard Decision Intelligence
- Understanding of payment & fraud-related regulations
- Comfortable with spreadsheets/formulas, data analysis and visualization (e.g. pivot tables, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup and ever-evolving environment
What we offer
- Uncapped flexible annual leave.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
- Training subsidy for your professional growth.
- Wellness benefit.
- Team bonding budget to foster collaboration and sense of belonging.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere (for up to 90 days per annum) and Work from Home subsidy.
- Culture is Key: Most importantly, we always strive to cultivate a special culture that brings special talents together – You may learn more about our culture at our careers site and LinkedIn Life page.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Aspire is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.