Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
(Senior) Fraud Risk Analyst (m/f/d)
(unlimited, fulltime) Join our Fraud Risk Team at our location in Verl, Berlin or Amsterdam – flexible working conditions available
Become part of our international and dynamic risk management team that manages all operational and strategic topics related to fraud prevention in eCommerce as a central functional unit.
This includes portfolio and country responsibilities in the operative day-to-day business, as well as the continuous strategic development of fraud risk management, e.g. by corresponding in cross-functional project teams.
What awaits you:
- You will get to know different tracking and analysis tools and use them to independently identify fraud patterns in the e-commerce environment
- You translate fraud patterns into rules for automatic fraud detection
- You conduct trainings and support our review team in risk identification and assessment
- You analyze and prepare data using statistical analysis tools and create customer-specific analyses
- You take part in in comprehensive, international projects and take over the (partial) project management of BI and analysis projects
What you should bring:
- Completed university studies or completed vocational training with relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in credit card/digital payments (preferably BNPL) fraud prevention within e-commerce
- You have prior experience in creation of fraud prevention rules in a production environment with an eye of keeping false positive to a minimum
- You are a team player who is characterized by strong self-motivation and enjoy immersing yourself in the e-commerce and payments world
- You are familiar with MS Office programs (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of Power BI, Kibana or SQL is an advantage, but not a must – we can support you with demand-oriented trainings
- You have a flair for numbers, probabilities within different geographies
- You are characterized by a structured and conscientious way of working
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of German or Dutch language would be a bonus)
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it's important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we'll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you're appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We'd be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty GmbH
City: Verl, Berlin oder Amsterdam
Postal Code: 33415
Job ID: 264392