Betsson France is now hiring for a French Speaking Risk, Fraud & Payments Analyst!
You will be part of the Risk, Fraud and Payment Department which has two main poles of activity: Monitoring and Compliance, which acts as our Anti-Fraud front line, and the Investigation.
This is an exciting role for those who wants to learn more about Risk, Fraud and Payment operations.
What you will do
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our company systems
- Run Client account screening and customer assessment
- Generate reports on suspicious activity and risk management
- Maintain gaming regulations standards as well as business decisions
- Liaise with payment service providers to identify and prevent fraud.
- Identify potential bonus hunters & fraud rings;
- Proactively detect and action fraudulent activity;
- Communicate suspicious and actual fraudulent activities involving players or collusion activities;
- Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the internal procedures and operation;
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role, working from an online business in an anti-fraud capacity
- Strong experience working with in the iGaming industry
- In-depth understanding of AML processes and requirements
- Experience with strong AML and payment (chargeback) background
- Strong analytical skills, a problem-solving mind-set and great attention to detail
- Natural ability to identify patterns and trends and convert them into preventive measures
- Approachable, Reliable and Team oriented
- Flexibility to work changing shift patterns, including evenings or nights and weekends
- Fluency in both written and oral English and French is mandatory
Why join us?
- Empowering work environment that offers opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Company culture that fosters autonomy, initiative, and innovation.
- Strong team spirit that promotes collaboration, mutual support, and knowledge sharing.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the customer experience and contribute to the continuous improvement of our services.
Join our team and be part of a company where your skills, responsibility, teamwork, and empathy will be valued and rewarded. Apply now for this opportunity!