Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is global technology and business consultancy with a focus on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry, combining innovative thinking with unique expert know-how. The solutions we offer our customers every day are as diverse as our employees.
- Experts across the Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments, Retail Banking and Wealth & Asset Management domains.
- Deep knowledge in various financial services offerings including Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
Capco are currently recruiting for Transaction Reporting Business Analysts, Project Managers & BA/PM hybrids to work on client site supporting the Regulatory Reporting Operations team.
Your role as a PM will be to deliver Regulatory Change Programs and meeting essential Regulatory Reporting requirements while contributing to transformation objectives, whilst those with a BA skillset will participate in a range of business-as-usual Operational activities focused on executing tasks such as data analysis, reconciliation, and transaction reporting, while ensuring compliance to regulatory change and contributing to transformation objectives.
The individual will require experience in delivering regulatory change programs and knowledge of major Transaction Reporting Regulations such as EMIR, SFTR, MiFID II, MAS, and ASIC.
The role will be attractive to individuals who work proactively and independently and thrive in high paced, and deadline driven environments.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited to the following:
- Regulatory Change Project Management:
- Manage the implementation of regulatory change initiatives, including creating strategies and ensuring compliance to the regulatory requirements.
- Develop project roadmaps to facilitate smooth delivery, including necessary escalations.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and issues associated with regulatory changes.
- Regularly communicate project status, risks, and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Introduce innovative approaches aligned with an agile culture.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Collaborate with internal teams (IT, operations, risk, compliance, legal) to align project objectives and ensure seamless execution.
- Engage with external stakeholders, including regulatory authorities, industry bodies, and vendors, to ensure compliance and exchange essential information.
- Foster clear and collaborative communication among stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Business Analysis:
- Document current-state processes, roles, responsibilities, and governance structures.
- Assist business analysts in evaluating how regulatory changes will impact existing systems and processes.
- Collaborate on defining target state requirements that align with regulatory mandates and transformation objectives.
This role allows you to deliver as part of a long-term strategic partnership with our clients, whilst developing within a forward thinking and entrepreneurial business.
Skills and Experience
To qualify for the role, you will have most of the following:
- Background in Investment Banking and Investment Management
- Experience in Managing Regulatory Programs
- Knowledge of major Transaction Reporting Regulations such as EMIR, SFTR, MiFID II, MAS, and ASIC
- OTC Swaps product and front to back process knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in simplifying complex concepts
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools: like PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work in demanding project environments, with a high level of commitment and drive
- Ability to thrive under pressure and in ambiguous circumstances
- Self-starter and strong team player
- Demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships
- Ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders up to senior MDs
- You will also play a role in developing of new client opportunities or market propositions with the Capital Markets and Regulatory leadership team.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement