SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with both Polygraphs are required
POSITION: Java Full-Stack Developer – 60% Telework
LCAT: Software Engineer, Level 3
LOCATION: Ft. Meade, Maryland
**UP TO 60% Telework however the Position will require to be in the office one day per week**
– Agile software environment
– Versed in SDLC model
– Experience utilizing corporate authentication services into a secure full stack solution
– Experience with managing large data sets in a user interface
– Experience delivering full stack solutions with large data sets
– Experience with developing a micro-services framework to support multiple products for customers
– Has developed code that uses reference databases to return and cache results for use by other systems
– Kubernetes, K&S
– Github and Gitlab
– Knowledge of commercial cloud service, preferably AWS
– Familiar with scripting in Python
– Jira and Confluence
– Proficient with:
• Angular (working knowledge)
• Oracle/MySQL backend
• Nosql a plus (nice to have)
(SWE) Application Engineer, Level 3
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree + 20 years of software/application experience, OR
• No Degree + 25 years of software/application experience.
NOTE: Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
LABOR CATEGORY QUALIFICATIONSTABLE for (SWE) Software / Application Engineer (Levels III)
The role and responsibilities of a Software Engineer: develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
CSG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values the strength of diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.