Clear Junction is a global payments company, licensed and regulated by the FCA in the UK, that offers regulated end-to-end payments solutions based on proprietary in-house technology. The company & infrastructure is designed to meet the growing needs of global financial companies.
Founded in 2016, the business has seen double-digit growth year on year, with over 100 fintech professionals now based across the UK and mainland Europe. Clear Junction is ranked number one in the FEBE Growth 100 list as the fastest-growing, founder-led, privately owned business in the UK.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team as Fraud Payment Investigation (FPI) Analyst; reporting to the Head of Fraud Payment Investigations Division. The FPI Analyst will be responsible for investigating and preventing fradulent transactions, ensuring compliance with regulations, and communicate with clients during investigations.
- Register and carry out fraud-related payment investigations.
- Communicate with clients during investigation.
- Blacklist vIBANS due to fraud requests.
- Ensure control of unfinished requests.
- Perform other duties falling within the scope of responsibilities of the Fraud Payment Investigations Division (please see above) – as requested by the Head of Fraud Payment Investigations Division.
- Mark fraud – related cases which are applicable for accrual of the investigation fee.
- Prior experience in fraud prevention, risk management, or financial investigations in a fintech or banking environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data.
- Familiarity with fraud detection tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and compliance standards.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability to changing fraud trends.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonus
- Growth opportunities
- Training & Development
- Work in a friendly team
- Great opportunity to grow your career in cutting-edge payments fintech
- Paid parking on the office site