To provide technical expertise and consultative solutions in the field of Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Cyber Security and eDiscovery for our clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Our clients include Law Firms, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, and Government/Law Enforcement. You will be responsible for the preservation of digital data, forensic analysis of digital evidence and providing reporting for our regional and international Discovery & Data Insights teams (DFIR/Legal Technologies/Data Analytics) as well as working closely with our Cyber Response and Crisis Management divisions as well as our Investigations teams.
- As an Associate Consultant you will play a crucial role in supporting our team of experienced professionals in serving both internal and external clients through the investigation of data breaches and security incidents.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a passion for digital forensics to gain hands-on experience in the field of DFIR.
- Keeping our current Forensics Lab Inventory up to date.
- Keeping a running list of Forensic Lab supplies we might need and remind the team to place orders.
- Educated to BSc in IT or similar technical degree (or related experience)
- Knowledge of Microsoft/Apple/Linux products
- Awareness and understanding of computer networks and infrastructure
- -Creative and innovative with a willingness to learn and a team-oriented mind set.
- Willing to collaborate with our EMEA team
- Willing to perform collections (there are other members of our team that perform Collections and duties would be shared)
- Ability to raise issues encountered and share potential solutions with team members.
- Able to create a workflow or process documentation if asked
- Interested in speaking German in the office and helping those members that are still learning.
- Interested in growing with our team and carving out a role for themselves at Control Risks
- Educated to BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Forensics
- Forensic accreditation, for example EnCE, ACE, GCFE
- Previous work experience in a DFIR-related role.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Work From Home (hybrid working)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance Package
- Pension Plan
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.