To work on and support a wide range of forensic projects and write clear, detailed and analytical reports.
- Provide support for forensic accounting and investigation engagements, including transaction testing, interviews, document review, financial statement analysis and data visualisation in South Asia.
- Provide support as part of a team delivering large, multijurisdictional assignments and complex problem solving projects.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to other members of the practice to ensure effective management and prioritisation of all incoming client requests and outgoing deliverables.
- Carry out public domain research in English.
- Support several small to mid-sized projects, with minimal supervision.
- Assist and support senior team members in presenting to prospective and current clients (e.g.: preparing presentations)
- Two to three years of experience with a reputable public accounting firm, and/or in-house compliance/investigations role or a similar role with multinational corporations in India.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and report-writing skills.
- Flexible in adapting to evolving priorities during the course of an investigation.
- Strong professional work ethics and willing to develop new skills.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Relevant university degree.
- Willing to travel
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple commitments under time pressure.
- Fluency in English is a must; other regional languages an advantage
“Control Risks is committed to a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status”