- To work on and support a wide range of forensic projects and write clear, detailed and analytical reports.
- Provide support for forensic accounting and investigation engagements, including transaction testing, interviews, document review, financial statement analysis and data visualisation in South Asia.
- Provide support as part of a team delivering large, multijurisdictional assignments and complex problem solving projects.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to other members of the practice to ensure effective management and prioritisation of all incoming client requests and outgoing deliverables.
- Carry out public domain research in English.
- Support several small to mid-sized projects, with minimal supervision.
- Assist and support senior team members in presenting to prospective and current clients (e.g.: preparing presentations)
- Two to three years of experience with a reputable public accounting firm, and/or in-house compliance/investigations role or a similar role with multinational corporations in India.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and report-writing skills.
- Flexible in adapting to evolving priorities during the course of an investigation.
- Strong professional work ethics and willing to develop new skills.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Relevant university degree.
- Willing to travel
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple commitments under time pressure.
- Fluency in English is a must; other regional languages an advantage
India or Overseas Accounting certifications (e.g., CICPA, CPA, ACCA, CA)
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.