Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
The Regulatory Compliance Coordinator (WTX) reports to the Manager of Compliance/Regulatory for Delek Logistics and works to assure compliance is achieved, and documentation is maintained on a monthly basis. Works with the Asset Integrity team to ensure audit readiness at all times. Complete local compliance reviews (field and documentation) on at least one station or line segment monthly. Document, elevate, and review findings with all affected Delek employees with complete transparency. At Delek, Safety is the first of our values and the foundation for our continued success, and is one of the products of a good Asset Integrity Management (AIM) program. We are seeking a passionate individual to collaborate with team members and champion activities in the following focus areas for compliance and regulatory:
Responsibilities may include:
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for Regulatory Compliance, specifically DOT 195, TRRC (comprehensive, safety, OQ, CRM, D&A, state of Arkansas, State of Louisiana, Oklahoma OCC regulations).
- Champion effective ROW management for assigned geographical area
- After Initial Training, be able to work independently and within a team.
- Annual review of all compliance manuals, including O & M Manual, Safety Manual, Emergency Response Manual, Facility Response Manual, and OQ Training documents ensuring Delek maintains compliance and proper documentation. This includes getting input from department heads and leaders for each manual.
- Onsite internal compliance audits in your area of responsibility, as well as help with audits in other areas as necessary. These can be during hot or cold conditions wearing necessary safety equipment to be compliant according to Delek standards and policies.
- Learn standards for regulatory compliance and be able to identify areas of concern and address them as necessary. Follow through with action items to be sure they are completed.
- Must be able to assist Compliance Manager during regulatory audits and become a key member of the audit team for Delek Logistics.
- Apply findings from one area or asset system to others and communicate to ensure that corrective actions are applied across the company.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering discipline preferred. Equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Seven years of experience, three of which should be in compliance coordination.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher, and SharePoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, customers, and external partners.
- Behaves ethically at all times and reinforces DKL policies in guiding employee performance and behavior.
- Demonstrated values of honesty and integrity, respect for others, teamwork and collaboration, accountability and performance.
- Proven experience with project management using best practices to implement and sustain solutions.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, adapt and be flexible to adjust to changing demands, timelines, and deliverables.
- Proven ability to lead, coach, mentor, and evaluate direct staff and staff not under direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion, integrity, and the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Experienced in accounting principles and development of operating budgets.
- Comfortable with working in: Field Office Environment, Pipeline Right of Way, Remote Operating Areas
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Prior experience with mid-stream gathering companies with a focus on jurisdictional analysis will be preferred.
- Project Management experience
- Prior experience with the development of Standards and Procedures related to Corrosion Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.