Job Requisition ID: 33442
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best.
- Rewards platform – your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte.
- Training and development – at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people! You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications.
Are you looking for the next step in your financial crime consulting career?
Deloitte’s Australian Forensic practice brings together a team of professionals from across the industry, combining law enforcement, regulatory, consulting, forensic accounting and legal capabilities to advise local, regional and global clients on business critical issues, including financial crime.
Our growth in this area is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success to advance their careers.
What will your typical day look like?
We are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager, with 5+ years consulting experience in one or more of the following financial crime themes: anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorist financing (CTF), sanctions, fraud and anti-bribery and corruption. We are particularly interested in candidates with relevant consulting experience on AML/CTF and sanctions.
The successful candidates will become senior members of Deloitte Forensic and the role will involve:
- Delivering forensic and financial crime prevention and detection services to top-tier clients
- Executing on complex advisory matters whilst providing excellent stakeholder management
- Scoping new projects, managing teams in the delivery of projects, managing project budget and timeline, preparing and delivering stakeholder updates (written and verbal), synthesising and analysing information and preparing high quality deliverables (both written and verbal).
- Developing, coordinating and leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Supporting in the development of proposals for new client projects
- Continuing to drive ongoing growth in the business through development of staff as well as key client and service offering responsibilities
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
The successful candidates will have:
- A body of diverse advisory-based experience, specialising in AML/ CTF and / or sanctions. Ideally you will have direct experience in a consulting or professional services organisation, but experience within financial services organisations in roles such as internal / external audit, compliance, legal or regulatory competencies will also be considered
- Advanced proficiency with relevant software (including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint)
- Prince2 or equivalent project management certification would be an advantage
- A solid understanding of local, regional or international AML/CTF regulatory requirements and environment
- Demonstrable expertise in leading the review, development and/or design of relevant AML/CTF or other financial crime initiatives, including for example, risk assessments, policy/process/procedures/controls, target operating models, strategy, audits, technology, regulatory response, projects etc.
- Demonstrable abilities in consulting / stakeholder engagement, management and reporting
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in driving ongoing growth in the business through business, alliance or product development
- Demonstrable ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated practical commercial business acumen
- A strong sense of professional curiosity and purpose, with a willingness to learn
- The ability and willingness to travel on short notice
- Remuneration and level will be commensurate with your experience.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.