Title: My Financial Advisory : Forensic Associate / Senior Associate (Whistleblowing)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Help set-up and operate whistleblowing reporting channels for our clients.
- Answer whistleblowing disclosure calls received via hotline.
- Review whistleblowing disclosures received via email or website.
- Prepare reports to clients summarizing information received from whistleblowers.
- Communicate with whistleblowers to obtain further information as requested by clients.
- Communicate with clients to address any queries or concerns.
- Support proposals and demos provided to prospective clients.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Up to 3 years of working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (added advantage for additional language).
- Strong Interpersonal skills, confident and able to build/maintain relationships at all levels with both internal and external customers.
- Able to work independently, proactively and prioritise workload effectively in line with business priorities.
- Ability to distil varied data into information.
- Good process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Delivery-focused with attention to detail, ensuring tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality.
- Resourceful, creative and inquisitive approach to highly complex tasks.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and strong team player.
- Highly motivated, robust and accountable.
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality; discretion and integrity essential.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.