Your area of work:
You are working in our team of Compliance and Regulatory specialists in Group Compliance who are taking care of various topics related to the supervision of the companies of Deutsche Börse Group by various national and supranational supervisory bodies. MaRisk Compliance & Banking Regulation acts as a coordinating oversight function for developments in regulatory requirements including. You will be supporting our overarching target to support business areas in ensuring compliance with material laws and regulations trough monitoring, assessment, and communication of regulatory developments as well as the identification of implementing responsibilities to enable a timely implementation.
You will act as first point of contact for various group entities and areas affected by changes in regulatory requirements and support them in managing the day-to-day fulfilment of currently applicable and newly arising regulatory obligations. Further, you will govern the dialogue with different internal stakeholders and assure necessary reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer of Deutsche Börse Group.
In addition, you will perform impact analyses of new and emerging regulatory requirements and support their group-wide implementation through the identification of implementing responsibilities once entered into force. In a dynamic environment with growing regulatory challenges as well as product and process innovations, you will be an essential support for business units in identifying relevant regulatory changes in time and initiating necessary. Moreover, you will identify new Compliance trends and assess the necessity of further involvement from Compliance in dedicated topics to further mitigation of non-compliance risk.
- You will be responsible for proactively monitoring regulatory developments on international, EU and national level, including analysis of new regulatory requirements in the field of banking and investment firm regulation and assessment of relevant implication for DBG group entities
- You will be supporting the MaRisk Compliance Function in the assessment and assignment of new or changed regulatory requirements
- You will be in an on-going dialogue with various group entities and areas affected by changes in regulatory requirements, including local Compliance Functions of Deutsche Börse Group entities
- You will prepare management presentations and communication of regulatory developments and potential challenges to management and affected business areas
- You will be responsible for drafting statements on emerging or existing regulatory requirements, including statements to consultative documents
- You will provide assistance in interpreting and operationalizing regulatory requirement as well as advise and support potential implementation projects
- You have a university degree in law, business administration or economics
- You have a minimum of three years of relevant professional experience in the field of compliance, internal audit or financial regulation
- You have profound knowledge of relevant regulatory legislations and requirements in the field of banking and investment regulation (KWG, CRR, IFR)
- Strong writing, conceptual and methodological skills, ability to communicate positions in a clear and structured manner is self-evident for you
- You have the ability to work in a team and in a matrix organisation within a multicultural and multi-location, international environment with high level of initiative, commitment and motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English is required
Dedication, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round off your profile.