We work with corporations, governments and law firms to meet legal, regulatory and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, analyse and rapidly understand their data in the context of compliance and risk.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced digital forensic professionals to join our growing team in London. The Digital Forensics & Investigations team at FTI Consulting supports and advises clients in the areas of confidential data disputes, regulatory investigations, litigations and all types of evidence-driven technology challenges. This role is based in our London office with links to our EMEA-wide and global network of forensic professionals.
What You’ll Do
- The FTI Digital Forensics & Investigations team advises clients on a broad range of matters that provides a variety of work and the opportunity to develop deep expertise. At Director level you will be a subject matter expert and take a leading role in delivering client projects.
- Lead forensic analysis of all types of electronic devices and data systems
- Liaise with clients and law-firms in the pre-engagement stage, develop work plans and deliver digital forensics services
- Lead forensic data-collections, on-site at client premises throughout the Middle East and Europe
- Prepare expert witness reports in response to client and court requests
- Develop new solutions and processes, liaise and share information with colleagues across disciplines and geographies
- Be dedicated, client-oriented and flexible in delivering demanding and occasionally out-of-hours requests
- Travelling as required to perform work at client premises in the UAE and beyond, sometimes at short notice
How You’ll Grow
- FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities, a dedicated career coach who will assist you with your transition into the business, as well as an open, collaborative environment where knowledge sharing is actively encouraged. From your first day as part of the team you will be working alongside and learning from some of the leading professionals in the industry.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- One or more professional accreditations (EnCE, SANS 500, Magnet AXIOM AX200, Cellebrite CASA or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Arabic language is a plus
- Ability to manage the time and prioritise tasks effectively for multiple individuals
- Ability to articulate and convey complex concepts in daily interactions
- Ability to develop and maintain trusted relationships with clients and team members
- Extensive experience with EnCase, Axiom, Cellebrite, Oxygen, Blacklight, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), NUIX, Relativity, and/or equivalent open source (Linux) forensic tools.
- Experience in designing and implementing scripts in SQL and/or Python
- Working knowledge of any document review management application like Ringtail Legal, Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect
- Extensive experience in acquisition, processing and filtering of data from on-premise and/or cloud infrastructures
- Proven experience in managing clients and large teams in complex engagements
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s). #LI-KR2
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks