Do you enjoy leading by example and growing a team?
Are you obsessed with customers and take pride in guiding your team to provide the best possible service?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Our DH Payments team that delivers #FinTech solutions is growing and we are looking for a Head of Due Diligence & KYC to join us and take over this new challenge! In this role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the KYB/KYC team. You will work closely with senior management and other departments to ensure that the company is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations, and that our customers’ information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the KYB/KYC team, including setting goals, assigning tasks, and monitoring progress.
- Ensure that the KYB/KYC team is meeting all deadlines and compliance requirements, including AML/CTF and other relevant regulations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that the KYB/KYC team is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and escalate any potential compliance risks to senior management and work with them to develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant laws and regulations and ensure that the KYB/KYC team is trained on any changes or updates.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that KYB/KYC processes are integrated into the company’s overall operations.
- Monitor the quality of the KYB/KYC team’s work and provide feedback and coaching as needed.
- Prepare and present reports on KYB/KYC activities and compliance to senior management.
- Develop and implement strategies for risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Stay current with industry trends and implement cutting-edge technologies and practices.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum five (5) years of related proven experience in due diligence (KYB/KYC) or Operations role within the payments and/or banking, with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively manage a team and work with other departments.
- Solid knowledge of the GR AML/KYC framework and KYC/KYB related databases, applications, and technical solutions would be considered a plus.
- Proven ability to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both written and verbal.
- Self-driven, self-motivated, highly interested in learning and adapting to changing environments.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Critical, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- We recognize good work and we want our people to feel appreciated! That’s why we offer an attractive remuneration package for what you bring in!
- We share a passion for food, so you will certainly appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend on restaurants and/or food supplies. We are efooders after all!
- We take care of you with Private Medical & Life Insurance from day #1 to keep you healthy and safe!
- We want you to grow with us ! And to help you keep improving, we provide you access to our online training platform where you can study topics for your personal and professional growth!
- Are you a cappuccino lover ☕? Do you desperately want a cookie? Our in-house cafeteria got you covered!
- If you want to stay in shape ️, our in-house gym awaits you fully equipped! You can also join our remote fitness sessions and classes from the safety of your home!
Your life @DH Pay:
- You will be a part of a fast-growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
- Υou will have the opportunity to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment with genuine and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain DH Pay as a pleasant workplace.
- Daily routine will be a thing of the past, as no day will be the same day as the one before.