We specialize in anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing (AML/CFT) issues and have extensive and many years of experience in the area of Know Your Customer (KYC), transaction monitoring (TM) and sanctions programs. In our day-to-day work, we combine business, regulatory and technical expertise and provide comprehensive services across local and global EY projects across jurisdictions. As part of our Financial Crime Team, we implement a variety of AML/KYC initiatives for global financial institutions.
Your scope of duties:
- Support for AML/KYC operations in the field of projects implemented for financial sector institutions;
- Searching for and critically analyzing the collected information, preparing documentation and ensuring compliance with internal and external laws and regulations;
- Performing periodic customer reviews, as well as selected CDD/EDD procedures;
- Creation and verification of KYC profiles and AML files;
- Analysis and monitoring of transactions, verification of transaction alerts, etc.
- Previous experience in the area of AML/CFT;
- Basic knowledge of AML/CFT-related processes;
- Willingness to develop in the area of AML/ CFT;
- Analytical skills;
- Knowledge of English;
- You have the skills to work in a team and the ease of networking;
- You are open to working on a variety of domestic and foreign projects;
- You want to constantly develop, learn and shape the reality around us .
We will also appreciate:
- Previous experience in an institution with a financial or consulting profile (preferably in a department related to AML, KYC and/or Compliance);
- Knowledge of AML-related processes, including KYC/CDD/EDD, transaction monitoring or sanctions;
- Knowledge of banking products;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (except English).
What we offer:
- Participation in development projects carried out for international clients in Poland and abroad,
- Possibility of additional training, opportunities for personal development,
- Gaining a variety of experience in the area of AML / KYC,
- Support in acquiring qualifications and certificates,
- Udemy for Business – access to over 3000 courses,
- Go Fluent – platform that offers language courses on various levels,
- EY Badges – global certification of your competencies and an opportunity to earn an MBA title of a reputable Hult International Business School,
- Career Counselor – assigned experienced advisor, who will support your career growth in EY,
- Innovate EY – unique program thanks to which you can create your own start-up utilizing our know-how and financing,
- EY Care&Wellness – benefits program.
About EY Poland:
We are a global consulting company – we help entrepreneurs, organizations and societies to utilize their potential in the best way. Audit, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transaction teams ask unexpected questions to be able to find new answers to complex challenges that today’s world faces.
We currently employ over 300 000 exceptional people in over 150 countries in the world. In Poland we are over 5000, we work in: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Katowice, Cracow, Łódź, Poznań, Rzeszów and Wrocław.
Together we create amazing things every day. We have people, a development path and trainings, thanks to which you will be able to grow quickly while gaining experience on various projects.
We care about the environment – not only the business one. EY announced – as the first company out of the Big 4 – a plan to reduce the emission of CO2 to achieve the goal of Net Zero emission in 2025. As a part of this plan we have reduced our global greenhouse gas emission in the financial year 2021 by as much as 60% and we have reached the goal of negative CO2 emission on the scale of the whole organization.
EY is an employer of equal opportunities, we appreciate diversity in knowledge and experience of our employees. EY ensure that every candidate has an equal chance in the recruitment process, no matter the gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other legally protected basis according to the applicable law.