At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Q&RM Team
Anti-Money Laundering /Counter Terrorist Financing Manager (m/f)
You will assist Management in the implementation and deployment of a new AML tool, including the migration of the existing AML/CTF database. You will be in charge of the updates of the EY AML/CTF policy following new legal, reglementary and professional requirements and will monitor internal compliance and internal reporting tasks (follow-up of completion of files and quality checks).
On the other hand, you will support management and engagement teams on AML/CTF matters; develop and provide AML/CTF trainings to our professionals and will perform ongoing regulatory watch and communicate adequately about those.
You will monitor, together with Management, the relationships with the professional bodies and regulators in relation to AML/CTF topics (in the context of inspections, working groups, etc).
You will work on the development of automated tasks to be integrated in our internal AML/CFT processes, and you will be in permanent contact with people from our audit, tax and advisory service lines, as well as other EY Offices, besides any other aspects or tasks in relation to AML/CTF.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A University Degree in Law, Finance, Economics or Equivalent
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in a similar working environment and in a compliance function in Luxembourg
- Thorough understanding of Luxembourg AML/CTF laws and regulations
- You are fluent in English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- French, German and any other additional language sill will be considered as an asset.
What we look for
You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment and have exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results. You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills and are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing bases.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.