Consultant, Data Analytics, Forensic and Integrity Services, Jordan
The Forensics Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting data to support forensic investigations and provide insights into potential illegal activities or security breaches. They will use their expertise in forensic techniques and data analysis to identify patterns, anomalies, and trends that may be critical to the investigation process. The role requires strong technical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
A position has arisen for an Consultant to join the business, supporting MENA wide projects. This is an ideal opportunity to develop you career in the consulting space, to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, gaining exposure to a fast – paced market with evolving challenges and opportunities and to support the development of junior team members.
This role will be based on our Jordan Centre of Excellence and will remotely support MENA client engagements. Based on business need travel will be a requirement.
Your key responsibilities
As a consultant you will be responsible for executing SQL queries to extract data from a variety of databases while leveraging data to calculate metrics and produce business reports. You shall also oversee and perform data- and document-intensive financial analysis, strategic analysis, economic and statistical analysis, due diligence, forensic accounting procedures, litigation support, industry research, and related investigative assignments. Plus, you will assist with a variety of forensic accounting activities to investigate fraud or other irregularities and will use specialized forensic software tools and methodologies to recover and analyze data from various sources. Moreover, you will analyze end-to-end data flows and conduct hands-on data analysis. As a consultant you will also perform data mining, data manipulation, and data extraction to support investigations and identify patterns or trends, prepare reports, presentations, and visualizations to effectively communicate complex findings and recommendations to stakeholders. Furthermore, you shall assist in developing forensic processes, procedures, and protocols to ensure efficiency and accuracy in investigations. You will need to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive information and adhere to ethical and legal guidelines.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Forensics, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Operations Management/Research, Statistics or any related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
- Strong experience in designing dashboard ecosystem, and data reporting on strategic business needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate in a credible and confident manner at all levels in the organization including conveying technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with BI & data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI). Strong experience with SQL and at least one programming language (e.g., Python, R). Experience with ETL tools (Tableau Prep, Alteryx or similar).
- Experience with data storytelling and distilling complex information into understandable ideas through the use of Reporting and Dashboarding
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking ability, and attention to detail
- Ability to build trusting relationships and partnerships throughout the organization acting as a team player.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work methodically in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven experience in forensic data analysis and consulting or a related field is a plus.
- Certification in fraud and financial analysis (e.g., CFE, CFA, CMA, etc.) is a plus
- Certification in data analytics tools (e.g., Tableau Certified Associate/Professional, Alteryx Core/Advanced Certification, Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate etc.) is a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Fluent Arabic communication skills
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated. If you require any additional information or materials to facilitate this job posting, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.