- Experience: 7+ years
- Knowledge in Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), AML, KYC, Sanction and List Screening, Transaction Monitoring, Regulatory Reporting as well as bank compliance practices and processes.
- Hands on experience with Transaction Monitoring Systems tuning and model validations.
- Hands on experience with Sanctions Screening tuning and implementation.
- Hands on experience with Customer Lifecyle Management systems.
- Implementation experience with NICE Actimize solutions like SAM, CDD, WLF, IFM.
- Proficiency in handling large data sets and segmentation.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL (advanced queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Cursors)
- Proficiency in Data Analytics tools (Preferred Python).
- Strong analytical skills and database management experience
- Experience with developing data dictionary, requirement gathering, identifying key data elements, performing data lineage from source systems to different layers of consolidated data warehouse.
- The role requires a degree (Bachelors/Masters)
- Excellent risk analysis and research skills, and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritize workflows and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Able to work independently, but still be team-oriented
- Experience with project management, multi-tasking and interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with standard computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Willingness to adapt in a fast-paced work environment, strong sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic
Tech Skill sets:
- SQL, Python & Unix
- Good to know any cloud platform (Azure/AWS)