FSO – Consulting – BC – Financial Crime Compliance (FSRM) – Senior Associate – Hong Kong
As a leading provider of integrated risk management and regulatory services to the banking and capital markets, insurance, asset management, energy, and corporate treasure sectors, we can help you tackle the numerous challenges of risk management. We maintain dedicated Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) advisory resources which offer a combination of qualitative, quantitative, regulatory, and technology skills along with broad industry experience. The team includes industry practitioners, former regulators, and quantitative analysts to provide specialized integrated risk measurement and risk management services to leading financial institutions throughout the world.
The team is a dedicated provider of integrated advisory services which include internal control, compliance, internal audit and anti-money laundering, with offices in Hong Kong and Greater China. Our main clients are domestic and foreign financial institutions in Greater China, which include banks, insurance, securities, funds, other asset management companies, futures, leasing companies, small-loan companies, guarantee companies, pawnshop companies, financial companies, payment institutions, internet finance, auto finance companies, financial holding groups and card associations. Meanwhile, we have conducted multiple large-scale cross-border advisory projects along with EY teams around the world, such as oversea compliance management, financial license application, etc.
- Be a member of engagement team or lead fieldwork (only applicable to Senior) providing advisory services in compliance, AML, internal control and internal audit to banks and other financial institutions
- Understand the current situation compliance management, AML framework, operational risk management, internal controls and internal audit mechanism of clients by interviews, document checking and testing
- Identify risks, weakness, discrepancies and gaps in view of client’s situation, regulatory requirements and common practice across financial industry
- Provide solution and deliverables including working papers, remedial action plans, draft reports, client’s internal policies in accordance with project proposal
- Handle front-end commercial competencies such as corporate/product strategy, customer experience, sales and marketing strategy/process/operations
- Bachelor’s degree and above, Major in finance, laws, mathematics, computer science or accounting
- 2-5 years work experience in Compliance, AML, Operational Risk Management, Internal Control and/ or Internal Audit with financial institutions
- Familiar with regulations, product/service, internal control and risk profile over banking, insurance, securities, asset management and Fintech
- Good skills of communication, presentation, and negotiation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- ACAMS/FRM/CPA or equivalent preferred
What working at EY offers：
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.