Join our Financial Crime Consulting team to adress the rising demand, with numerous large-scale projects for major flobal financial services firms. Here, you'll have the chance to develop your skills through diverse projects ans client collaboration. Our engagements often involve managing multiple stakeholders, where your expertis and e and experience will be key to achieving desired outcomes.
Your scope of duties:
- To lead and work as part of a team to create valuable and practical insights for our clients, adapting methods and practices to suit their their business needs,
- Provide input into the development of innovative solutions to address complex financial crime risks and issues and help our clients meet global regulatory expectations,
- Take responsibility for engagement planning, management, and leading teams in a variety of financial crime engagements,
- Support bids and proposals for new client opportunities and grow existing relationships,
- Mentor team members and provide performance feedback,
- Possess a deep understanding of financial crime regulation and its strategic implications,
- Effectively implement regulatory directives,
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, promoting a collaborative culture,
- Have a background in change or transformational projects.
- Functional knowledge of European financial crime regulations (global knowledge is an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Preferred experience or professional qualification in AML and/or Sanctions work. Knowledge of other financial crime areas would also be beneficial.
- Solid technical knowledge of financial services businesses and products.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience leading teams, managing projects and delivering financial crime engagements.
- Enthusiasm for marketing activities and team development.
- A strong academic background, preferably to degree level or equivalent.
- Flexibility to travel and work on assignments full-time as needed.
- A background in a financial crime advisory or first line operational role within the financial services industry and/or in a client facing consulting roles.
- Experience working with law enforcement, regulatory or governmental bodies.
- Experience helping firms deliver change programmes or recognise efficiencies in their operating model through implementing process or technology enhancements.
What we offer:
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, we provide comprehensive Total Rewards support for flexible working and career development, including:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Support in acquiring qualifications and certificates,
- Udemy for Business – access to over 3000 courses,
- Go Fluent – platform that offers language courses on various levels,
- EY Badges – global certification of your competencies and an opportunity to earn an MBA title of a reputable Hult International Business School,
- Career Counselor – assigned experienced advisor, who will support your career growth in EY,
- Innovate EY – unique program thanks to which you can create your own start-up utilizing our know-how and financing,
- EY Care&Wellness – benefits program.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching we develop outstanding leaders who play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!