Business Consulting, Financial Crime, Manager
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We help leading financial institutions in the world stay ahead of key regulatory requirements in the Banking and Capital Markets, Asset Management, Insurance spaces and Private Equity spaces and provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We aim to deliver industry leading regulatory and technology insights to help our clients mitigate risks to their business.
At EY, we hire professionals from around the world who have a diverse range of financial services, regulatory and technology backgrounds. This allows us to provide a broad range of advisory services in areas such as financial crimes, consumer compliance, regulatory transformation, traded products and wealth management.
As a member of the Financial Crimes Consulting team you’ll assist global financial services firms with technology improvement in a broad range of regulatory compliance areas. You’ll be assisting initiatives that provide strategic enhancement of IT systems or operational processes supporting financial crimes risk management. You’ll be in a client facing role through enabling technologies in anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions.
Your key responsibilities:
You’ll likely spend most of your time leading teams and engagements where you’ll deliver strategic enhancement of IT systems or operational processes supporting financial crimes regulatory compliance within financial services firms. You and your team will interact with clients to gain in-depth understanding of our clients’ unique needs and goals, and focus on delivery of regulatory remediation, process and technology improvement, and provide insights to our clients through enabling technologies. You’ll implement technology performance improvement using deep subject matter knowledge to address specific business concerns.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Demonstrated ability to manage, supervise and build an effective team of technology consultants through all phases of project technology life-cycle.
- Ability and comfort level in researching client inquiries and understanding emerging issues relating to financial crimes compliance, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies.
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams and manage expectations of different internal and external stakeholders.
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Completed degree study in computer science, engineering, information systems, management technology, statistics, or a related field. An advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) in computer science, engineering, information systems, management technology, statistics, or an MBA is preferred.
- More than seven years’ work experience at a financial services or management consulting company working in one of the following areas: financial crimes compliance, transaction monitoring and investigations, financial crimes business process evaluation and risk assessments, and financial crimes compliance strategies.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas: Anti-Money Laundering (AML); Transaction Monitoring; Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD); sanctions and payment screening; trading compliance within brokerage, banking and asset management; asset management compliance, surveillance and forensics.
- Experience working with one or more technology platforms in the financial services compliance or financial crime domains (e.g. Nice Actimize, Oracle Mantas, Pega, Fircosoft, Safe Banking Systems, LexisNexis Bridger).
- Experience working with visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview).
- Experience in one or more of the following analytical areas: machine learning, link analysis and relationship discovery systems, quantitative model development (i.e., statistical model development), data mapping and conversion using extract-transform-load (ETL) development).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements; system selection and implementation support; Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC); Quality Assurance and testing (QA); program/project management and implementation planning (PMO).
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering or equivalent certifications.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical coverage and a wide range of paid time off options.
Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances.
You’ll also be granted time off for Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning – You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you – We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership – We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture – You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Support in acquiring qualifications and certificates.
- Udemy for Business – access to over 3000 courses.
- Go Fluent – platform that offers language courses on various levels.
- EY Badges – global certification of your competencies and an opportunity to earn an MBA title of a reputable Hult International Business School.
- Career Counselor – assigned experienced advisor, who will support your career growth in EY.
- Innovate EY – unique program thanks to which you can create your own start-up utilizing our know-how and financing.
- EY Care&Wellness – benefits program.
About EY Poland:
We are a global consulting company – we help entrepreneurs, organizations and societies to utilize their potential in the best way. Audit, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transaction teams ask unexpected questions to be able to find new answers to complex challenges that today’s world faces.
We currently employ over 300 000 exceptional people in over 150 countries in the world. In Poland we are over 5000, we work in: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Katowice, Cracow, Łódź, Poznań, Rzeszów and Wrocław.
Together we create amazing things every day. We have people, a development path and trainings, thanks to which you will be able to grow quickly while gaining experience on various projects.
We care about the environment – not only the business one. EY announced – as the first company out of the Big 4 – a plan to reduce the emission of CO2 to achieve the goal of Net Zero emission in 2025. As a part of this plan we have reduced our global greenhouse gas emission in the financial year 2021 by as much as 60% and we have reached the goal of negative CO2 emission on the scale of the whole organization.
EY is an employer of equal opportunities, we appreciate diversity in knowledge and experience of our employees. EY ensure that every candidate has an equal chance in the recruitment process, no matter the gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other legally protected basis according to the applicable law.