At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
The rapidly growing Forensic & Integrity Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensics team in Zurich
Our Forensics team is a group of professionals (i.e. forensic accountants, lawyers, data analysts, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develops business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs and help our clients better manage ethical and reputational risks.
- Highly motivated, multidisciplinary, and dedicated team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- Build your career and help our customers avoid financial loss, reputational damage and accompany our customers on their transformation journey to better assume their corporate responsibility
- Pursue new challenges on a regular basis as a hourly-paid working student in a part-time workload of 40-80%
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting on investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption) in different sectors
- Assisting in conducting interviews, technology assisted document reviews, data analysis and preparing reports
- Support in the design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management systems
- Assisting in the development and implementation of guidelines and codes as well as anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies
- Working on compliance risk and performance assessments. Assisting in third-party risk management and integrity checks. Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, forensic technology experts, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
- Supporting the preparation of client presentations, status updates and documentation materials
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- You have a university degree (Bachelor) and you are studying in a Master’s program
- You have good knowledge in the areas of economics, business administration, accounting, finance, or other related relevant fields
- You are interested to gain relevant work experience in the fields of fraud investigation, white-collar crime, compliance and risk management, accounting, finance and related technological solutions
- You are motivated and flexible enough to be confronted with new challenges on a regular basis in parallel to your studies in a part-time workload of 40-80%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English is required – any additional language is considered as a plus
Ideally, you have
- already gained first work experience in a relevant business environment (e.g. business administration, accounting, finance, compliance)
- a flair for figures, good IT knowledge, attention to detail and the interest in understanding the legal framework of economic crimes
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001HL. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.