At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You will collaborate on building and delivery of complex solutions on the Manager Services functions across geographies and Services Lines.
Your key responsibilities
The role focus will be to lead reporting & compliance as a service deal shaping across stat, tax & sustainability as ongoing service for select use cases. Driving value through Managed services construct
The core KPIs for this role include:
- Pipeline Growth – Large complex opportunity origination
- Utilisation of team on focus accounts
- Teaming, bringing a whole of firm approach
The role reports to the Value architect – Integrated Business Transformation, working closely with the broader MS sales / pre-sales stakeholders as well as global delivery and enablement teams and the broader EY partnership.
Skills and attributes for success
- Play a lead role on new MS pursuits in reporting, compliance in tax, partnering with Markets, MS Solutions and Delivery teams.
- Lead in the design of priority managed services offering, and the design of the managed services delivery
- Partner with the Managed Services Delivery Team for the transition and establishment of the services
- Team Growth and Quality of service delivery
- Lead the recruitment and development of talent into the GDS Managed Services IBT team – Tax
- Train and develop team members
- Capture knowledge to support pursuits
- Skillset required across MS reporting & compliance across tax engagements
- Deep understanding and experience of developing and shaping compliance deals, and improving organizational performance
- Originate large compliance led MS deals on tax to qualify MS pipeline
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Define MS Deal Architecture
- Build MS Transformation Roadmap and Business Case
- MS Delivery Tracking for Value Realization
- Demonstrated experience building C-suite relationships
- Experience across Managed Services life cycle
- Track record closing deals and MS offerings
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Commercial negotiation, business development and architecture experience
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Experience succeeding in a highly matrixed organisational structure
- Deep knowledge of MS competitive landscape
- Experience in tax, accounting
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across Eight locations — Argentina, Spain, Hungary, China, India, Philippines, Poland and the UK — and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.