Senior Auditor (Forensic & Integrity Services)
(Hybrid Work Mode)
Companies that act with integrity in addressing fraud, bribery and corruption have an advantage with real business benefits. To that end, we help companies manage risk, investigate alleged misconduct and measure the financial implications of disputes.
When unusual financial activity is suspected, we can investigate, perform electronic evidence discovery, and review financial reports — all with the sensitivity and urgency required. And if necessary, we can provide expert witness testimony to explain our findings.
That’s why some of the world’s largest companies — and many of its best-known law firms — turn to EY.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior (ACA or ACCA) with a strong work ethic and excellent academic background to join our Forensic & Integrity Services. The successful applicant will be expected to assist in internal audit, anti-money laundering, corporate compliance and fraud investigation engagements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work effectively in a team environment;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients’ personnel;
- Prepare detailed work programs to test controls;
- Select statistical samples and perform data analysis;
- Assess the design and performance of key controls;
- Prepare working papers substantiating the scope and results of testing;
- Identify and escalate potential risks and issues along with suggested preventive or mitigating actions;
- Discuss findings with relevant client management;
- Assist with the drafting of reports.
- University degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or any other related field from a reputable University;
- Holder of ACA/ACCA qualification;
- Holder of either the Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification will be considered as an advantage;
- Prior experience in internal audit engagements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counseling, legal and financial consultation services)
- EY Tech MBA and EY master’s in business Analysis
- EY Badges – digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding, and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free Parking
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise, and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience is yours to build.