Senior Associate – AML Officer
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Undertakes the role of the AML officer of EY Law – maintains and updates AML policies and procedures of EY Law in line with the AML Law and the requirements of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Cooperates and assists the AML Officer of other EY entities
- Provides training and guidance to staff
- Reviews client due diligence procedures
- Prepares reports and assessments for management and regulators
- Monitors compliance with regulatory requirements and reporting
- Monitors SARs/STRs and takes required actions
- Stays up-to-date with AML and other related laws, regulations and directives
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree in a relevant field
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of the AML Law and relevant directives and regulations
- Fluent in Greek and English language (written and verbal)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Cyprus Bar Association’s AML directive and regulatory requirements will be considered as an additional advantage
- Holder of AML professional certification will be considered as an additional advantage
What working at EY offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- 13th salary and yearly bonus
- Provident Fund
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements (hybrid work and flexible work schedule)
- Friday afternoon off
- EY Tech MBA and EY MSc in Business Analytics
- EY Badges – digital learning certificates
- Mobility programs (if interested to work abroad)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Yearly wellbeing days off
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services)
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.