Senior Consultant in Forensic & Integrity Service
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of FIS department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience – we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development – You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network – make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
Our Forensics team is a multidisciplinary ensemble of experts, ranging from forensic accountants and lawyers to data analysts, specialists in forensic technology, and former law enforcement officers. We specialize in developing targeted business strategies that aim to build confidence and proactively address issues of fraud, bribery, and corruption. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs and help our clients better manage ethical and reputational risks.
As a member of this team, you will emphasize the importance of fraud and compliance risk management as a critical business imperative.
You will execute / lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g. asset tracing, money laundering, international sanctions analysis, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
Senior members of the team will look to you to anticipate and identify risks and escalates issues as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
In your role as a Senior Consultant Forensic & Integrity Services (FIS), you will have responsibility for:
- Perform investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption, international sanctions,…) and assisting in technology-assisted document reviews.
- Perform due diligences and compliance reviews, fraud risk and control assessments
- Design and implement compliance and anti-fraud framework, draft and review policies and procedures
- Perform investigative research including background checks to support forensic investigations and assess compliance with relevant laws and regulations (i.e. economical sanctions)
- Conduct interviews and support Audit teams in evaluating risk of fraud
- Assist in the development and implementation of guidelines and codes of ethics as well as anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies.
- Prepare training material
- Strong organization, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Critical mindset and attention to details
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information
- Able to coach and supervise less experienced team members
- Autonomy, time management and resistance to pressure.
- Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, Law, audit or relevant fields;
- At least 3 years of relevant financial sector experience gathered in a Big 4, a bank, or a Professional from the Financial Sector in the fields of fraud investigation, AML, internal audit, compliance, risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French or German.
Professional qualifications such as, CFE, CIA, ACAMS are considered as an advantage.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button, we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark. Join us in building a better working world!