Requisition Id : 1466207
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it’s your career and ‘It’s yours to build’ which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
The Opportunity: Senior Manager-National-Forensics-ASU – Forensics – Investigations & Compliance
ASU – Forensics – Investigations & Compliance :
Your key responsibilities
* Networking- Creates and manages good independent relationships with clients' senior management
* Good Commercial Acumen- Provides a perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client's operations
* Client Management– Lead role in execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
* Business Development- Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/entry strategy
* Contributes to the profitability of the firm- Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals
* Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments with guidance from the partner
* Manages projects and processes- Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages
* Technical competence & strategic thinking- Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing telecom companies.
* Risk management – Provides pertinent guidance and advices to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience
* Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge
* Leadership & Team work- Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team's goals and contribution
* Counseling and people development- Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counselees
* Exhibit professional demeanor- Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct
* Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier
* Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards
* Strong exposure in auditing manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical industries etc. Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
* Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity
* Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
Minimum 10 years of post-qualification work experience
Experience of working with MNC and Domestic client
Should have done Internship with a top end firm
Should have had experience on investigation (not background checks or FTDS)
Should have been part/led engagements with Law firms (especially International Law firms)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain postivie energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What we offer
With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors and visionaries. As an organisation, we are investing more time, technology and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and also the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people – enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.