We believe that eCommerce SMEs are the backbone of the economy as they drive innovation and competition, create jobs, and contribute to economic growth. Unfortunately, traditional financial institutions often fail to serve their unique needs, leaving them without access to the working capital they need to grow and succeed.
At FundPark, we’re here to change that. Powered by our proprietary credit model, cutting-edge technology and real-time data, we provide efficient, effective and flexible funding solutions, specifically designed for eCommerce SMEs to grow their businesses and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
By fueling eCommerce SME growth with innovative capital solutions, we are creating opportunities for entrepreneurs and communities around the world and driving a more equitable and inclusive economy for all.
What you need to have
We are looking for a candidate who is responsible and detailed minded with preferably 1-2 years’ experience in SME / commercial banking. In this role, you would work closely with Vice President, Business Development to promote the trade finance solutions, assist in client onboarding with performing KYC/ AML due diligence as well as having close collaboration with different departments for customer onboarding. Aside from that, providing support to senior management as in reporting and managing the customer portfolio is expected.
- Assisting Vice President, Business Development in customer onboarding from product introduction, credit approval and compliance due diligence, to loan agreement execution and credit limit activation
- Continuous support of customer enquiries
- On-going monitoring of customers’ credit position
- Support senior management for reporting, pipeline management as well as ad-doc tasks assigned
- Assisting in building pipeline and driving loan book growth
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Banking or related field is preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in SME / Commercial Banking for customer onboarding
- Responsible and detail-minded in handling customers’ enquiries and internal documentation
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Require to work at least 3 full days per week
- Collaborate with a cohesive group of young entrepreneurs working towards peak performance
- Led and inspired by a team of experienced and visionary industry leaders
- An exclusive opportunity to be our part owner and share in the Company’s growth and success through participating in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Join us at this exciting scale-up stage for ample development and career growth opportunities
Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week