Requisition Number: 8780
Required Travel: 0 – 10%
Employment Type: Full Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Level of Experience: Mid
HII-Mission Technologies Division is seeking a Forensic Analyst professional to join our Cyber and Intelligence team! This work is performed on customer site at Fort Meade to directly collaborate with data scientists, cryptologic and cryptanalytic programmers, reverse engineers, and intelligence planners to synergistically enable real-time solutions to be implemented at the speed of need.
As part of our Cyber and Intelligence team, you will be engaged in Advanced Signals Analysis
Our cyber professionals are defining the future of cybersecurity, providing the most effective prevention, detection, and responses to the broad spectrum and constant evolution of threat actors. Our experts provide actionable, timely intelligence that protects our nation from adversaries’ intent on disrupting our freedoms and harming our nation. Together, we are an integral part of an important mission — we go to work every day with the knowledge and pride that our accomplishments make a difference!
HII Mission Technologies is ranked #1 on Forbes List for Defense Contractors and ranked #11 Best Large Employers 2021-2022
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Relevant experience must be in the design/development of computer or information systems, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, and/or systems engineering.
- Analyze digital evidence and investigate computer security incidents to derive useful information in support of system/network vulnerability mitigation
- Exploit captured media and/or investigate computer security incidents in order to derive useful intelligence and/or enable mitigation of network vulnerabilities
- 5 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 3 years relevant experience with Masters in related field; 0 years experience with PhD or Juris Doctorate in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 9 years relevant experience.
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI with Poly
This opportunity resides with Cyber & Electronic Warfare, a business group within HII’s Mission Technologies division. HII works within our nation’s intelligence and cyber operations communities to defend our interests in cyberspace. Our deep expertise in network architecture, software and hardware development, cybersecurity and the electromagnetic environment uniquely enables us to support sensitive missions for federal agency partners.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.