IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
- In this Fraud Specialist position on our Payment Services Team, you will perform payments related data analysis and review, research and report on potential payments and operational fraud. Reports directly to Supervisor, Payments.
- Perform operational tasks as defined by policies and procedures related to fraud and payment operations
- Gather KPI data, consolidate and manually manipulate large sets of data in order to conduct in-depth data analysis, validation, and investigations as needed using multiple systems
- Generate ad-hoc reports as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Support a variety of account and payment administration tasks relating to daily payments fraud and client support queries
- Undertake operational risk management duties primarily focusing on game play reviews, regulatory review procedures, card-present and card-absent fraud, payments fraud and operational fraud
- Identify payment and fraudulent activity trends and make recommendations on appropriate changes in order to minimize identified risk
- Ensure key security and risk objectives are met by effective management of company and third-party risk tools
- Manage player accounts including fund transfers, account privileges, payment requests, document reviews and KYC verification
- Process various payment type transactions in a timely manner in accordance with the company fraud/risk policy
- Monitor, track, and respond to potential chargebacks, ensuring appropriate dispute resolution per each payment type
- Track and resolve Anomalous Transactions in doubt in the system, including but not limited approving, denying, updating the transaction status and escalating as appropriate
- Respond to daily escalations in a timely manner and driving towards resolution of reported customer complaints via email and/or other tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of analysis experience; payments industry is desired but not required
- Highly analytical thinker, proactive problem solver, expected to present problems and solutions simultaneously
- A team player who enjoys researching and troubleshooting with an innovative and self-sufficient outlook
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and follow a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Ability to multi-task and self-prioritize to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to understand business needs and interact at all levels of the business
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation reporting tools
- Have an understanding of the unique qualities to work in a small independent team with the ability to make on the spot decisions would be desired
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.