Infosys Consulting is the worldwide management and IT consultancy unit of the Infosys Group (NYSE: INFY), global advisor to leading companies for strategy, process engineering and technology-enabled transformation programs.
We partner with clients to design and implement customized solutions to address their complex business challenges, and to help them in a post-modern ERP world. By combining innovative and human centric approaches with the latest technological advances, we enable organizations to reimagine their future and create sustainable and lasting business value.
A pioneer in breaking down the barriers between strategy and execution, Infosys Consulting delivers superior business value to its clients by advising them on strategy and process optimisation as well as IT-enabled transformation. To find out how we go beyond the expected to deliver the exceptional, visit us at www.infosysconsultinginsights.com Infosys Consulting – a real consultancy for real consultants.
We have an opportunity available for a The Scrum Master is a servant leader of the Agile team and a Scrum team coach for the team members and Product Owner.
1. Lead financial crimes data model & analytics initiatives along with data strategy and data quality for the Financial Crimes.
2. Be a steward and champion of data quality and data management initiatives/best practices within Financial Crimes to help ensure complete, consistent, and accurate data for the program’s usage.
3. Identify and recommend process, and/or technology changes that will enhance automation and continually drive the program towards effective and efficient operations and strong control environments.
4. Develop high functioning working relationships with internal and external partners to aid in achieving strategic objectives and a best-in-class Financial Crimes program.
5. Provide support and materials for responding to internal and external assurance partners as well as assist in managing and resolving issues that arise from these reviews as required.
6. delivery of accurate and actionable analytics and insights to aid key decision-making.
1. Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills and experience working with metrics, reporting, data, modeling, and/or technology initiatives.
2. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to interact with all levels of management effectively.
4. Strong leadership and decision-making skills
5. Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to shifting objectives
1. Knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations impacting financial crimes programs.
2. FRM designation, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified risk management specialist, or other qualified, related professional certifications.
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success. We offer you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project 2 management skills.