IBKR is looking for motivated, analytical and methodical individuals with financial services industry background and professional demeanor to be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world's strongest trading and brokerage brands.
The ideal candidate will display passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service.
- Pro-active handling of client exceptional inquiries via call backs – verbal and video client verification;
- Handling escalations of client inquiries pertaining to IBKR’s security system via tickets;
- Problem management with focus on security protocols and practices;
- Handling escalations of suspicious client activity or behavior to IBKR's security team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in an information or fraud prevention role with application security
- BSc in STEM areas (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Good mastery of Windows and/or macOS computer systems and basic office applications
- Experience and advanced user knowledge of both iOS and Android smart phone operating systems
- Languages: Good English and Cantonese. Any additional language is a plus.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Organized, practical, good attention to detail
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and maintain a conversation with clients
- Ability to build rapport, handle objections and actively steer communications with the goal to collect required information and assist
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms
- Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with clients
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- CPF Contributions
- Excellent medical insurance, including dental, specialist and in-patient
- Competitive package of Annual Leave
- Daily lunch ordered in house with fully stocked kitchen
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
- Corporate discount on selected fitness centers
- Great work life balance
- Unique opportunity to gain exposure to global financial products, markets and clientele
- Opportunities for career progression and job scope expansion in a global company with growing local presence
- Hybrid work arrangement role permitting
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IBKR) is a global financial services company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA, with offices in over 15 countries. We have been at the forefront of financial innovation for over four decades, known for our cutting-edge technology and client commitment.
IBKR affiliates provide global electronic brokerage services around the clock on stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, and funds to clients in over 200 countries and territories. We serve individual investors and institutions, including financial advisors, hedge funds and introducing brokers. Our advanced technology, competitive pricing, and global market help our clients to make the most of their investments.
Barron's has recognized Interactive Brokers as the #1 online broker for six consecutive years. Join our dynamic, multi-national team and be a part of a company that simplifies and enhances financial opportunities using state-of-the-art technology.