Interpath Advisory is looking for an Assistant Manager to support the eDiscovery and Digital Forensics unit.
The eDiscovery and Digital Forensics unit is typically engaged to assist with data collections, processing and review support in the context of investigations, disputes, turnaround, restructuring and process improvement engagements and other critical business issues. The team’s advisory work involves large and diverse data sets across client enterprises including email, servers, cloud storage, social media, mobile devices, instant messaging, and collaboration tools. The team works with data analytics and subject matter experts to assess and support the needs of the client’s specific situation.
The role will involve supporting senior staff and projects managers in the scoping, collection, evidence handling as well as support for eDiscovery processes. This would include:
- coordinating forensic collections with clients and/or Interpath’s forensics or insolvency teams;
- digital forensics and data collection management;
- preservation and analysis of electronically stored information (“ESI”) using industry standard tools and practices;
- secure transfer of digital evidence while maintaining chain of custody;
- maintain integrity of electronically stored information for admission in a court of law;
- serving as a client point of contact in the management and execution of projects involving the identification and collection of electronic data relevant to litigation or regulatory investigations;
- supporting the eDiscovery lifecycle (“EDRM”);
- generating consistent and thorough documentation to support processes executed throughout the project lifecycle – specific tasks may include writing up interview notes and drafting emails, memoranda or detailed reports; and
- producing reports relating to the provenance or integrity of data collected;
- working closely with the project team to become familiar with the clients’ objectives and challenges and to execute on critical project deliverables to ensure these objectives are met; and
- serving as a role model as part of a growing firm dedicated to its people, culture, and high-quality services.
Consulting and management skills:
- highly motivated, eager to learn and able to motivate others;
- strong team-oriented characteristics, hardworking, confident and positive;
- ability to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills; and
- ability to produce high quality work under strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Preferred degree in engineering, computer science, finance, accounting, economics, information technology, forensics, data analytics, or work experience in a related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience working in the Digital Forensics and/or Incident Response space.
- Familiarity with the EDRM and experience in using related products / tools such as: 1) Forensic Capture Software (e.g. EnCase, Cellebrite, Oxygen, FTK); 2) Database/Programming: (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, Python); 3) Email Systems (e.g. Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, email archive platforms); 4) System administration experience (e.g. Microsoft, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh).5) eDiscovery Review/Processing Platforms (e.g. Relativity, Reveal, Brainspace, Disco, Ringtail, CasePoint, Nuix, or comparable).
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Pension Plans
- Discretionary Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme – Counselling