Requisition ID: 78087
NextEra Energy Resources is the world's largest generator of renewable energy from the wind and sun, and a world leader in battery storage. We provide energy-related products and services that grow our economy, protect the environment, support our communities and help customers meet their energy needs. We are leading the decarbonization of the U.S. economy with our goal to reach Real Zero carbon emissions from our operations by 2045 while improving customer affordability and reliability. Are you interested in creating a cleaner environment for future generations? Join our world-class, innovative team today.
Position Specific Description
You’ll be responsible for the fraud and revenue protection work stream, playing a critical role in safeguarding our financial assets and customers. You’ll lead an agile time to ensure integrity in our flagship Installer platform, contributing to EverBright’s overall success and sustainability goals and bolstering our reputation as the best decarbonization partner in America.
What You'll Do:
- Drive Strategy: Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for fraud detection automation and payment/revenue protection capabilities within our systems in collaboration with Risk and Revenue Protection and Compliance business units.
- Product Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define clear product briefs, epics, stories, and tasks that outline detailed requirements for development and QA teams.
- Customer Insights: Engage with internal stakeholders and customers to understand their needs, pain points, and requirements related to fraud prevention and revenue protection while keeping the end user and our customers’ experiences in mind.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Utilize data analysis to inform data-driven decisions, define insights, and identify areas for improvement in fraud detection and revenue protection processes.
- Rules Engine: Lead the development and enhancement of a rules engine to simplify and improve preventative measures throughout the sales and operational process in support of our strategic goals.
- Productization: Productize intensive processes to support fraud detection and revenue protection, making them scalable and efficient.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, finance, sales, and marketing teams to ensure alignment of goals and outcomes.
- Metric Definition: Define and track key performance metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of fraud and revenue protection initiatives.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously seek opportunities to enhance fraud prevention and revenue protection strategies and capabilities.
- Other Duties: Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in product management.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand multiple functional areas of business, including engineering, design, finance, sales, and marketing.
- Proven ability to engage effectively with engineers, designers, and stakeholders collaboratively.
- Familiarity with modern product discovery and product delivery techniques and methods.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Passion for tackling challenges in fraud prevention and revenue protection.
- Experience in fraud detection and prevention, especially in a digital or financial services context.
- Knowledge of payment systems, revenue protection strategies, and SOX compliance.
- Familiarity with building and maintaining rules engines.
- Previous experience in productizing complex processes.
- Understanding of clean energy and sustainability is a plus.
- Passionate about one or more of the criteria above.
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: NextEra Energy Project Management, LLC
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.