Job ID: 1830
Would you like to gain knowledge in anti-money laundering and build your future career in a fast-paced banking international environment? We are now looking for AML Specialists for Business Banking market to support Know Your Customer department in efforts to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Services Unit where we add value by creating group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. As an AML Specialist for Finnish market of Business Banking, you’ll play a crucial role in supporting our mission to make sure that Nordea is delivering best quality of services towards our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collect, investigate and analyze customer activities, patterns and behavior
- Create and update customer profiles in accordance with KYC requirements
- Risk factors analysis
- Deliver high quality Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on High Risk customers
- Contribute to improve quality and efficiency of KYC process
You’ll join a dynamic work environment and multicultural team of business oriented people that care for each other and the customers. The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are have an analytical mind of a team player who:
- Is fluent in both English and Finnish (verbal and written), other languages are an advantage
- Has strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Displays a bright mind open for new challenges
- Has a customer focused approach and enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in different organizational levels
- Has an ability to adapt and learn new procedures
- Holds Bachelor's or Master's degree
Please note, that this is only a full time position (40 working hours per week).
What we offer you:
We offer stable employment in a multinational environment
Flexible working hybrid model
Two additional wellbeing days per year
Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings including possibility to join ICA Certification
Early birds and night owls are part of the team, so we offer flexible working hours
Other benefits: Health insurance, Sports discount partner, team events and holiday celebrations
- Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development
- Keen on running? Interested in wellbeing? Or how about volunteering? This is just a sneak peek of our inside communities but we're sure you'll find the one!
- ‘Great team atmosphere’ is not only a catchline, this is how we really perceive vibrations in our department
Our Nordic roots oblige us to foster to work-life balance approach. If you heard about Scandinavian work culture – trust us, it really works in Nordea!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office in Ülemiste City. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send us your application with motivation letter via our job portal. We will be running interviews on a rolling basis and based on candidates’ qualifications, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information you are welcome to contact Katerina Lindeberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.