Job ID: 19851
Would you like to play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society? We aim to help our 10 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organization to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Academy Poland Team 2 team. As a Junior/ AML & Sanctions Processing Officer, you will work as part of the team dedicated to performing Ongoing Enhanced Due Diligence concentrating on Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs (SB&E). The team is responsible for all elements of the Know Your Customer (KYC) for SB&E Sweden and is part of the wider Anti-Money Laundering value chain belonging to the Group Financial Crime Prevention unit.
We offer you an inspiring and international working environment with dedicated, driven and professional colleagues. You will have a great opportunity not only to develop your professional skills, but also advance in your career. We have a flexible working environment where we offer employees to work up to 4 days a week remotely and minimum 1 day in the office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting in-depth analysis of transaction behaviours and KYC-materials from an anti-financial crime point of view, documenting your findings according to regulatory demands,
- Gathering customer information from our customers,
- Assessing Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and Sanctions related risks,
- Proactively sharing knowledge and contributing to improving efficiency in operations, giving input and feedback for the development of colleagues and team,
- Driving and implementing initiatives to improve our ways of working e.g. through operational and process excellence,
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks.
The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Warszawa.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with our growing team in Gdańsk & Łódź or Warsaw, but also with colleagues from both Nordic, Estonian and Global branches. You always act with the customers’ needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things and you are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it is difficult. You are committed to empowering others while feeling passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have very good communication skills,
- Are able to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently,
- Are well-organised,
- Have analytical mindset,
- Are a fast learner,
Your experience and background:
- Swedish native or at least C1 level,
- English on a communicative level (at least B2 level),
- Experience in customer contact or working in International environment will be an asset,
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools,
- Secondary school or university graduate.
What we offer you:
- We offer stable employment in a multinational environment,
- Flexible working hybrid model,
- Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings,
- Other benefits: Health insurance, Medical packages, Sport card, team events and holiday celebrations,
- Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development,
- Keen on running? Interested in wellbeing? Or how about volunteering? This is just a sneak peek of our inside communities but we're sure you'll find the one!
- Our Nordic roots oblige us to foster to work-life balance approach. If you heard about Scandinavian work culture – trust us, it really works in Nordea!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at:https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.