Req ID: 85889
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Cybersecurity Technician II – Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) to join our team in Radford, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
This is a contingent position for a Cybersecurity Technician II – Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) that will be part of the CyberSecurity Incident Response Team.
The Individual shall provide information systems security technical support consisting of the following tasks:
- Deploy, install, manage, and operate McAfee ESM Security Information Event Manager at PL ALTESS.
- Deploy, install, manage, and operate file integrity monitoring systems for PL ALTESS.
- Deploy, install, manage, and operate Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems for PL ALTESS.
- Will customize and create rules and signatures for IDS/IPS to meet emerging vulnerabilities and provide enhanced detection capabilities.
- Perform daily vulnerability check using multiple intelligence gathering sources and provide written summaries of threat and vulnerability information.
- Assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features.
- Provide security engineering design support for PL ALTESS and hosted customers.
- Coordinate with PL ALTESS team to ensure all devices and components report all logs to the Security Information Event Manager and perform troubleshooting and maintenance of assets.
- Update and/or assist the hosted system's personnel in updating artifacts of the Risk Management Framework (RMF); i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- US Citizenship
- Secret (or higher) Clearance or the ability to obtain one (Interim required to start)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to be a team player
- At least 5 years of experience in CyberSecurity (Information Assurance)
- 10-12 years of relevant experience
A secret clearance is required
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or related discipline
- Eight years of additional experience may substitute for a Bachelors degree
- DoD 8570.1M IAM level 2 is required (i.e., CISSP). Must possess both Baseline certification and Computing Environment as defined in DoD Instruction 8570.1M. For ALTESS environment this can include CompTIA Server+, Microsoft, RedHat, or Solaris professional certifications.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.