NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
Summary of Role:
- Bring a good understanding of the Financial Crime Advisory role having worked in similar capacity earlier
- Lead advisory engagement constructing business operating model, cost benefit analysis and business process modelling
- Engage business users to capture and document business process models using industry standard frameworks and tools
- Translate business requirements into actionable change for fast delivery of technology. Ensure rigour in the process by challenging and validating the business needs to improve the quality of the deliverables
- Engage with business users, understand problem statement and agree scope of engagement
- Interview product owners to understand as-is business processes and then develop customer-driven to-be processes
- Support the Business by documenting process models and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to map customer experience using tools like personas, customer journeys etc.
- Gather and analyse statistical data from the business areas for supporting business case for change
- Research and analyse best in class industry processes to support digitization & simplification of customer journeys
- Support the Business in planning and designing digital strategies encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Bring in industry experience and thought leadership to advise on trends, future operating models and best in class journeys
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context and marketplace that our business stakeholders are operating in
- Employ process modelling techniques to capture requirements. Work hand-in-hand with the Product Owner and Development teams in order to deliver process improvements
- Work with multiple product owners to write & develop clear, non-implementation specific epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Support and contribute to the metrics driven culture within our function
- Experience working on an end-to-end Financial Crime implementation program (operating model, governance structure, process and technology delivery)
- Experience working on Financial Crime (AML, Fraud, Global Sanctions) technology solutions like NetReveal, Detica, Fenergo and/or Hotscan.
- Business analysis skillset – ability to manage client workshops, process modeling, requirements gathering, stakeholder management
- Financial services experience is a definite plus having worked in banking or similar organisations
- A strong background in retail financial services advisory (preferably change management / regulatory projects experience) and a proven ability to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives
- 2.1 or higher in a related discipline from an academic institution; Masters a plus
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis.