At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Req ID: []
AML/KYC Associate/Sr Associate
- Investor Services
• The Company NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth. For more than 30 years, our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team has implemented the processes and technologies for our clients that bring about real transformation for customers of all sizes. Our end-to-end administrative services help streamline operations, improve productivity and strengthen cash flow to help our customers stay competitive and improve member satisfaction.
Our client is a leading global provider of asset and wealth management solutions. They provide investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. This team is currently seeking “AML/KYC Associate” to join our team in Gurgaon
In these roles you will be responsible for:
• You will be responsible for the onboarding of investors into our clients’ hedge and private equity funds. We need your due diligence and attention to detail to ensure all proper data points and documentation is received at the time of a subscription. Once received, your job will be to input all relevant data points into our contact management system in order to facilitate investor reporting.
• You will be required to adhere to our Anti-Money Laundering policies, KYC Checks and procedures when reviewing all investor transactions. As an Investor Services Analyst, you are required to comply with our department’s rules and regulations designed to stop the practice of generating income through illegal actions.
• You will be responsible for monitoring our clients’ bank accounts for investor wire activity. You will also create wire templates to facilitate all investor payments
• You will generate and reconcile all investor reporting, such as investor capital statements. Once approved by the client, you will be responsible for disseminating this documentation to our clients’ end investors and their contacts via an automated distribution process.
• You will correspond with investment managers and their investors regarding day-to-day inquiries, including questions on subscription documents and investor reporting. Client engagement and a dedication to quality service is a must for success.
• We want you to succeed and look for future solutions! Through attending and participating in various IMS and corporate professional development sessions, you will acquire the tools to identify processes across the division and organization. You will have the opportunity to partner with a diverse team and grow your career.
Requirements for this role include:
• B. Com graduate with min 1+ year of experience in AML.
• Essential knowledge of KYC, AML : with prior experience will be key
• Good logical thought process
• Good written and verbal communication
• Strong Knowledge of US capital markets, accounting principles
• Hands on MS-Excel
• Sound knowledge of various instruments/ financial products – equities, fixed income, derivatives, forex etc.
Shift: US Shift, should be comfortable for 24*7 shifts
Cab: 1 sided.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.