Req ID: 83023
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Manager, Digital Fraud Consulting to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Consulting Manager, Digital Fraud with Financial Services
Responsible for delivering our financial services clients efficient, effective and compliant risk programs leveraging our digital capabilities to provide sustainable solutions. This person will lead remediation efforts of regulatory findings, designing and delivering optimal risk operating environments and performing third party risk assessment to determine the effectiveness of the programs. We will be working with the latest risk issues including Digital Fraud, Digital Synthetic Fraud, Real time Payment Fraud and ATO, Digital Fraud Governance, Digital Fraud Architectures, Analytics, BI and reporting.
This person will be a subject matter expert and thought leadership advocate for NTT DIGITAL FRAUD Services in our Digital Fraud consulting practice, responsible for providing dedicated expertise to projects as wells as developing, managing, and expanding the practice. Overall, provide domain expertise as a billable leader on critical projects.
Our Digital Fraud & Analytics practice focuses on the front-end Digital Fraud and analytics conversations with our clients. Our Consulting Practice serves 40 of the leading financial services and insurance firms in North America, leveraging our Consulting expertise with our Delivery capabilities, and supporting through Value Added Services
Areas of fraud include: Digital Fraud, Digital Synthetic Fraud, Real time Payment Fraud and ATO, Digital Fraud Governance, Digital Fraud Architectures, Analytics, BI and reporting.
- Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience including conducting structured analysis, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving.
- Business and/or technical degree and 10 years hands-on work with Digital Fraud, Digital Fraud models, Digital Fraud constructs, Digital Fraud processes, Digital Fraud governance, etc.
- Combination of consulting and industry expertise preferred, if not consulting then high degree of project-based execution and leadership within industry
- Experience building and implementing big Digital Fraud solutions using industry best practice tools, technologies and methods
- Experience developing architecture roadmaps to implement next generation analytics solutions and migrate relational Digital Fraud environments to Digital Fraud technologies
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Has a served as an advisor on Digital Fraud matters to senior leaders representing the business, operations and technology
- 7 + years working with business on solving Digital Fraud challenges and addressing business opportunities; MBA preferred but not required
- Experience creating thought leadership and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise is preferred
Basic Required Qualifications:
7+ years working in Digital Fraud solving business problems
Northeast or Southeast with easy access to an airport to travel as needed meeting clients
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.