Reports to Senior AML Manager
Specialising in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) the individual will be responsible for managing a Team of AML Analysts who support Aztec Luxembourg with client onboarding, ongoing CDD maintenance, performing periodic reviews ultimately enabling Aztec to maintain compliance with its AML/CFT obligations.
- Line Management of a team of 4-5 AML Analysts, ensuring effective performance management is undertaken regularly identifying individual’s development needs and providing coaching support to reports as required.
- Manage and allocate workloads appropriately within the team to meet agree Service Level Agreements.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate resource allocation with the wider AML management team on an ongoing basis.
- Provide guidance and support to the immediate team to ensure CDD files are prepared accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
- Act as an escalation point for the immediate team and Client Facing Teams in more complex CDD matters/or where urgent support is required.
- Provide 4 eyes oversight of CDD files to ensure completion meets regulatory standards.
- Ensure the team adhere to guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Support the Senior Manager in the creation and maintenance of relevant AML policies and procedures.
- Support the Senior Manager with the implementation of regulatory/business projects.
- Deputise for the Senior Manager as appropriate.
- Create and maintain accurate MI/data to support regulatory and management reporting.
- Monitor and overview timely completion of CDD periodic review cycle.
- Remain fully up to date with anti-money laundering legislations and guidance in the relevant jurisdictions with an awareness of developing money laundering methodologies and policies where necessary
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- You will hold a university degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Commerce or other relevant subjects or an equivalent professional qualification
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience in an AML/CTF role within the financial services sector
- Experience and knowledge of Funds is essential
- A managerial experience is key
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Word and Excel
- Able to demonstrate a team player attitude
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality standards
- A high level of integrity and professionalism
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.