Penn Interactive (PI) is an interactive gaming company headquartered in Philadelphia. PI is the digital arm of PENN Entertainment (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S.). Our mission is to challenge the norms of the gaming industry by building an immersive interactive gaming experience that is responsible, innovative, and fun. We are committed to helping our team members grow and succeed. We believe that hiring talented individuals that love what they do will help us win!
As a Fraud Analyst, we will depend on you to be the gatekeeper of our deposited funds and to proactively review gaming accounts to ensure player legitimacy and mitigate fraud.
About the Role
- Analyze player behavior, interpret facts from the evidence shown, draw conclusions based on this review, and communicate your findings.
- Identify trends in withdrawals and deposits where players may be attempting to circumvent state and/or federal reporting protocols.
- Serve as first point of contact for player claims of multiple-accounting, identity theft, responsible gaming, and unauthorized account usage.
- Carefully monitor and prepare potential SAR and Fraud Reports for Risk Supervisor review.
- Complete applicable workflows to meet player satisfaction criteria.
- Liaise with the Player Experience team whenever heightened Know Your Customer (KYC) checks are needed for suspicious players.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma required. College degree or progress toward a college degree preferred.
- Experience in iGaming, online sports, banking or within a regulated industry is highly preferred.
- At least one year of experience in an analytical role involving fraud detection and risk reviews.
- Demonstrable experience in a highly regulated and compliance focused role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain a friendly disposition under pressure. Some players may be frustrated when they contact us.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Communicate to various audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The primary office location for this position will be located in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- We are hiring for the 9pm – 6am shift.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
Recently being recognized as a top workplace in the United States, we believe people work their best when they can be themselves. We are looking for hungry, innovative thinkers to help us challenge the status quo of the gaming industry. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are vital to all of our processes, programs, and structures. Your story, who you are, and your experience matter here.