To join Deloitte is to participate in the transformation of leading national and international organisations. At Deloitte we are committed to making an impact on society, our clients and you.
Are you in?
Our Global Cyber Incident Response Team works from different cyber hubs in Spain, India and USA, in which we gather, share our knowledge and experience and provide support to each other. You will be working with the EMEA team, located in our Madrid offices. We aim all team members grow professional and personally with us.
What do we expect from you?
We are currently looking for candidates for our Global Cyber Incident Response Team with the following roles:
- Malware researcher
- Cloud security
- Digital forensics
- General requirements:
- High level of English since we are an international team working together from across the globe.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in security operations or threat intelligence with experience in malware analysis.
- For Malware role:
- Understanding of static and dynamic malware analysis tools and techniques, to include (Debugging, Disassemblers, Reverse Engineering)
- Working knowledge of Assembly, C and/or C++, & Python.
- Working knowledge of IDAPro or similar debugging tool.
- Experience working with commonly used malware sandboxes.
- Experience analyzing packet capture files.
- Digital forensics role:
- Experience in cyber security and previous experience as part of a CIRT, CSIRT or similar response team.
- Knowledge of incident management and response processes and procedures aligned with best practices.
- Perform full forensic investigation in keeping with industry standards in evidence preservation and generating an audit trail
- Participate in the containment, eradication and recovery of major incidents.
- Cloud role:
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
- Familiar with Cloud Security Technologies such as CASB, CWPP and CSPM
- Experience with Cloud Providers (GCP/ AWS/Azure), containers, orchestrators like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Existing knowledge of, and experience with public Cloud platform (XaaS) features, capabilities, and best use
- Familiar with analyzing packet capture files.
What do we offer?
- You will have a hybrid-flexible working model.
- You will be eligible for a flexible remuneration system, medical service, health insurance, life insurance and accident insurance.
- You will have a training plan throughout your career.
- You will develop in a feedback culture where you will be encouraged to learn continuously.
- If you are interested, you will participate in national and international social action and volunteering programmes
- You will enjoy a cultural and sporting offer
Now the choice is yours! If you think this position is right for you, click 'Apply now' and complete your profile so we can assess your application. If you fit the profile, our recruitment team will contact you to get to know you.
From there we will guide you through our recruitment process and your Deloitte story will begin.
What impact will you make?