As the leading agency in Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is seeking a band 8a Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills to join our fantastic private client based in Stanmore Middlesex. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time and part-time hours. As this is a band 7/8a position, our client will also welcome Newly Qualified Psychologists as well as experienced candidates.
The post holder will work in an adult inpatient service with working-aged men with severe and enduring mental health illnesses. The post holder will be part of an MDT within a 26 inpatient rehab bedded facility and will be experienced in providing highly specialist psychological care. The post holder will attend ward rounds, providing assessments, treatments and interventions.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in an adult inpatient environment
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please do not hesitate to apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First-class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you, but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.