This role is a full-time locum position in an NHS trust in London, CMHT service, offering highly negotiable rates for a dedicated psychiatrist. The trust seeks an enthusiastic Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry to work full-time weekly will be considered for 4 months with a view to extending. Section 12 will be desirable for this role.
Position: Consultant in Adult/forensic Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Dates: Starting ASAP from 11/08/2023 to 29/12/2023
Benefits of Pulse Psychiatry:
- Highly negotiable hourly rates
- Daily and weekly payroll services
- Revalidation and appraisal services
- A dedicated and responsive specialist consultant
- Access to CPD events & training courses
- Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else
- Rewarding recommendation and loyalty schemes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate
- You must have a full GMC licence to practice
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- Section 12 approval is essential
- Approved clinician status is essential
Are you suitable for the position?
If you feel your expertise suits this role, please apply today, and our specialist team will be in touch to discuss it with you in more detail.
Not for you?
We have abundant consultant-grade positions for locum and permanent positions across the country in various settings and locations.
This role may not tick all the boxes for you, but we’re confident we can find something that perfectly matches your skills and requirements.
Please register today to explore our opportunities or contact the team for more information at 01992 305640 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.